Re: [BRHSlist] Baggage Car Dynamos

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Baggage Car Dynamos
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:17:22 -0700
>> Please help me before I go nuts! (no wise cracks now!)

I recall recently seeing an article and/or photographs of the CB&Q baggage
cars that were equipped with dynamos, but I can't recall where. Does anyone
on the list recall? Thanks! <<

Dave -

It may not be what you're thinking of, but Bill Glick's book of heavyweight
plans depicts the BA-9, BA-10 and BA-11 classes of baggage cars as built with
dynamo rooms and as they were removed in later years . . .

Marshall Thayer