HY&T

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: HY&T
From: "kujawa's" <ark@b...>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:35:26 -0700
Hi Guys and Gals?

You can get copies of almost any article from the NMRA Kalambach library at
a minimal cost. One of the best "unknown" recourses anywhere. I got my HY&T
article from them.

http://www.nmra.org/

Try the MR article search at:

http://www.index.mrmag.com/

Roger Kujawa. ark@b...

President - Atlantic & Great Western Railway

See the AGW on line at :

http://www.geocities.com/agw_railway/

Message: 11