Re: [BRHSlist] The Zephyr Song

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The Zephyr Song
From: kczephyr@a...
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:22:44 EDT
How about Red Steagall's "The Texas Silver Zephyr" from back in the 70's?
C'mon, you Texas guys, you should know this by heart, along with "Lone Star
Beer and Bob Wills Music". . .

Then there was "The California Zephyr" I downloaded at KaZaA and immediately
deleted. Can't remember the artist, but when I heard the words ". . .pride
of the Union Pacific. . ." and something about departing LA, I said, "What
is this garbage?".

Bill Jelinek