Re: [BRHSlist] NP Routing

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] NP Routing
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:09:21 -0500
> There was a period of time pre-WWI when
NP did NOT route its Chicago passenger trains via the Q. Off top of my head
I forget the years but believe it's in Overton's "Burlington Route".<

The Q / NP relationship is an interesting one. I remember seeing an
advertisement for NP trains and the comment that they used C&NW Station. A
related question.... was there a relationship with the CB&N and the CB&N?
The equipment was not CB&Q standard and looked more NPish than anything
else...

Charlie