Re: [BRHSlist] Lunar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lunar
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:10:45 -0500
Thanks for the responses, Glen, Russ, Pete, and Leo!

Leo, If I understand your message correctly, the lunar, when lit was
illuminated in addition to the red aspect (simultaneously illuminated).
Did this give essentially the same indication as a 'modern' flashing red
aspect? (ie, proceed past the signal without stopping at restricted
speed).

Also, was the dispatcher able to 'stack' or request a series of such
moves at a given control point? Your message re: hoggers anticipating
signals seems to imply that they could. Thanks, Don