E-5 B Units (Was: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1429 (New CB&Q E7A)} <sni

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: E-5 B Units (Was: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1429 (New CB&Q E7A)} <snipped>
From: "Bill Belsher" <gp40x@c...>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:10:18 -0500
I can verify at least 5 E-5 B's & maybe 7 B units.

Silver Speed: owned by both the CB&Q (9910B) & C&S (9951B)

Silver Mate: owned by the CB&Q (9911B), FW&D (9982B), & the C&S (9952B) in
that order. I wish she had survived with her sister, the Silver Pilot.

Silver Comet: CB&Q 9912B

Silver Swift: CB&Q 9914B

Silver Warrior: FW&D 9980B bought along with the Silver Chief specificly for
the Texas Zephyr.

I'm not sure about the the Silver Wings 9913 (Single unit order) & unit
9915B (6/41 delivery)

Bill Belsher
TNT Webmaster
Trinity N-Trak
Fort Worth, TX
http://webpages.charter.net/tntlines/
Modeling the Fort Worth & Denver in N scale
Who is kitbashing CB&Q 9909 "Silver Bullet" for the Sam Houston Zephyr &
FW&D 9980A "Silver Chief" & 9980B "Silver Warrior" for the Texas Zephyr.