FYI Review of O-Gauge K-Line 2-Bay Ribbed Hopper Commercial Offering

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FYI Review of O-Gauge K-Line 2-Bay Ribbed Hopper Commercial Offering
From: "bill_og" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:35:28 -0000
FYI to O-gauge & O-scale fans:

This is an informational post from an "individual BRHS member" on the
review of recent offerings from K-Line Electric Trains. I am not
part of any "commercial enterprise" involved in the sale of RR models
or RR related merchandise. This message is offered in the same spirit
as the product announcements in the Zephyr newsletter and on the
model page on the BRHS website.

K-Line's 2002 Part 2 catalog was recently posted on their website.
Their new die-cast 2-bay coal hppers are offered in CB&Q in mineral
red with white lettering with the scripted slogan Everywhere West.
The hoppers have 4 individual road numbers (#s 192500 - 192503)and
die-cast trucks. It appears from the illustration that coal loads
are included. MSRP = $50 per hopper for 3-rail o-gauge. I think
that K-Line also offers 2-rail conversion trucks separately.

K-Line's 2002/P2 catalog lists previously offered items as well, the
BR gold boxcar, silver steel offset caboose, and a WP F3 CZ set with
nice aluminum cars. (These were all discussed on BRHSlist in detail
previously).

My message is FYI only. See K-Line's website or your dealor if you
want more info.