Re: [BRHSlist] Morning Zephyr Consist in the 60's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Morning Zephyr Consist in the 60's
From: "Dennis C. Henry" <dchenry@g...>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:25:15 -0500
Pete,

I'm quite familiar with the kinds of cars that ran on the Morning Zephyr
during this period. I'm less familiar with the exact prototypes of all of
the N-scale plastic cars that may be available, although I do know
several. Here's a quick list, w/o model connections. Send me another
message if you would like more info, and I have time this weekend.

buffet baggage lounge (Silver Buffet or Silver Salon)
dome coaches, 3-4 of them
flat-top Budd coaches or one of the ex-C&NW 400 coaches (we make the sides
for these, as our #173-501)
diner
dome parlor observation (Silver Vista or Silver View)

Dennis Henry
At 02:12 PM 9/5/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>I am new to the list. I plan to model the Morning Zephyr of the
>60's in N Scale. I need help with the consist. I have found a few
>pictures, but need more specific information on the cars. Most of
>the shots do not show side views.
>Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Pete

Dennis C. Henry, Owner and General Manager
Brass Car Sides Phone: (507) 931-2784
715 South 7th St. e-mail:
dchenry@g...
St. Peter, MN 56082-1435 v-mail: (507) 933-7314
<http://www.mria.org/companies/brasscarsides.html>http://www.brasscarsides.<http://www.mria.org/companies/brasscarsides.html>com
Passenger Car Parts for the Streamliners - Serving the Hobby Since 1978