Re: [BRHSlist] ex-Q equip on A-O-E

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] ex-Q equip on A-O-E
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
I thought the Silver Solarium was owned by a private
company in Iowa that rented it for overnight trips
into Chicago. I coaught it in Chicago 3 years ago and
got some pics of it.

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/burlingtonzephyrs/images/calzephchi.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/burlingtonzephyrs/images/silversolarium98.jpg

The pics are not the best, but I was going 55 mph on
55, but I am sure it is the Silver Solarium. I made
the driver turn around and go back so I could double
check. If this has changed, please let me know.

BTW-To make the pic links work, copy and paste both
lines into the address bar.

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...