Re: [BRHSlist] CB& Q In Color Volumn 4

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB& Q In Color Volumn 4
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:03:13 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Morning Sun shipped boxes of Volume #4 out to the shops and book stores
on Monday, 8-26-02. Those of you who ordered from the flyer that was in
the BULLETIN, those books have gone out this week. Monring Sun told me
yesterday that all pre-publication orders were in the hands of UPS
between Monday and Thursday of this week. Look for your book to start
arriving early next week.

He tells me that the response from the flyer was great. Thanks to
everyone.

Mike