Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Train Info Request

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Train Info Request
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:36:02 -0500
Greg,

Bulk mail continued to move in trailers or the NYC's
Flexivan containers. It still does so today. The shift
was already taking place when the passenger train
contracts were cancelled. There was even some bulk
mail moved in refrigerator cars or in trailers in regular
freight service with no particular priority, mostly
magazines or catalogs.

Russ