Additional books for sale

To: mckinleylines_illinoistraction@yahoogroups.com, chicagoauroraelgin@yahoogroups.com, midwestinterurban@yahoogroups.com, northshoreline@a..., shoreline@yahoogroups.com, interurbans@yahoogroups.com, traction@yahoogroups.com, brhslist@yahoogroups.com, IT <illinois_terminal_rr@yahoogroups.com>, IowaInterurbansandStreetRailways Moderator <iowainterurbansandstreetrailways-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Additional books for sale
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have the following additional books for sale from my personal collection:

CERA 121 & Interurbans Special 62 - Texas Electric Railway - as a set $60

Cera 122 - Fort Wayne & Wabash Valley Trollies - $50

Jones & Holley - The Kite Route -Denver & Interurban Railway ( a subsidiary of
C&S/CB&Q) -$45

Keenan - Cincinnati & Lake Erie Railroad - $50

As in the previous post the best way to contact me is by US Mail. I only have
access to the computer once or twice a week as I have to go to the library to
use their computer. Address is: David Hanks, 2330 W. Galena Blvd., Aurora, Il
60506.If you wish to call the number is 630-896-4686. Please call after 6pm
central time. Thanks, Dave Hanks