Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills WWIB

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills WWIB
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:48:08 EDT
John
Thanks for the memories....I had just about forgotten about "no bill"
applying to a non union employee....Also your reference to the WWIB....I used
to have lots of dealings with them as Manager Freight Claims with the RI.
They have the record, in my opinion, for keeping the most paper and creating
the most files which nobody ever looked at of any organization I know of.

They also did grain door reclamation at major terminals. Do they even exist
any more???

Pete Hedgpeth