For Sale - Diesels West Book

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: For Sale - Diesels West Book
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:19:51 -0500
I have a copy of Diesels West by David Morgan available for sale. It
appears to be in excellent condition; the dust jacket is in better shape
than my copy. I was considering listing it on Ebay but decided to keep it
"in-house" by offering it on our list instead. As I really have no idea
what its worth, I'll just sell it for the best offer I get between now
through next Monday. Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Scott Myers