[BRHSlist] Re: BRHS MEMBERSHIP

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: BRHS MEMBERSHIP
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:02:01 -0700
I agree completely with Mr. Harris's statements concerning the BRHS. When I first joined I paid the $30 membership fee. After I started receiving the publications, I decided that I would give some more. So on my renewal date I went up to a sustaining membership fee. The material is OUTSTANDING. The BRHS is a wealth of information. This e-mail list is a wealth of information. The publications are very thorough, neat, well organized, high quality. . .perfect! For any Burlington modeler and/or enthusiast the price is not that much and well worth it. Join as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL