Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS MEMBERSHIP

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRHS MEMBERSHIP
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:09:38 -0700
Bcc:
Tom,

Trust me, it will be the best $30 you have ever spent. The quality and frequency of the BRHS publications are first rate, the yearly calendar is excellent.

While my military duties have precluded my attendance at the annual join ups, I've heard they are great. I had the pleasure of buying way too much stuff at the 'Company Store' a few years back at Galesburg RR Days, though!

The Society supports museums that house Burlington equipment, both financially and with technical data needed for restoration/operation.

With all of the great resources out there, your modeling efforts will be made easier...chances are that there is someone in the BRHS that has the answer to that nagging question that you may have.

I highly recommend that you join...again, it will be the best $30 you have ever spent!

Regards from San Diego,
John Lewis