RE: [BRHSlist] track profile chart circa 1940

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] track profile chart circa 1940
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:14:16 -0500
Archie,

I've posted an image of the archives alignment chart page 25 to the BRHSlist
files area that shows the following:

Bridge 16.06 was an overhead highway bridge with 1-84' steel truss & Sp
W.P.T.
Bridge 16.95 was an overhead 6 sps. concrete girders - 1 sp steel girder
US67
Looking north from this bridge you would have seen the signal at the south
end of the Ft. Bellefontaine siding.

Dave