RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin griping

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Bulletin griping
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9@f...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:55:13 -0600
All,
The On30, HOn3, Modelling Minimum Gage, and Silverton lists talks the same
about the Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette so it happens every other month
instead of every 6 months. And yes it gets old, but put up with it and
delete when the discussion get hot on the subject.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY
And I stand by my comment that this is the only group that does this.
Do we need to send all these comments to the list? Shouldn't these be
directed directly to the editor?
Terry