Bulletin griping

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bulletin griping
From: okt@j...
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:39:05 -0500
You know, I'm on a LOT of RR lists that are filled with members of thier
various historical society (ATSF, Katy, NP, GN to name a few).
They all have a newsletter or bulletin and NONE of those list make such a
production of getting (or worse) not getting the newsletter.
I mean, I hate to be adversarial, but it just amazes me the bandwith
devoted to this subject.
No one individual need take this personally (but you know who you are ;-)
), just a rant I needed to get off my chest.
Terry
Everywhere West!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.