Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 41

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 41
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 01:13:02 EDT
Doug,
I have had many problems with the USPS and my Bulletins, they just love to
bend then. I have had to go to my post office and complain, for a few months
every thing is fine then after that they go back to the same old thing. I
think the best one was when I still lived in an apartment and the USPS jammed
a very thick Bulletin into a very small apartment mail box, it took me 30
minutes to get it out along with my other mail. It looked like it went
through a shredder and they had to really bend it to get it in to the box.
What really made me mad was when I went to complain about it a USPS
supervisor told me that there was nothing he could do because there cases
where they sort the mail were to small to handle books and magazine's and the
post office didn't have any money to make new one's for the letter carriers
and I would just have to get over it. I don't think I'll every get them to
stop messing with my Bulletins.

John Lee
St.Louis, MO