Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1366

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1366
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:15:00 -0600
Hi Leo:

Perhaps we are going back into the fuel tender business. Maybe they're
getting tired of fueling the hot-shots (gut shots is more like it...uphill
slow, down hill fast) on the mainline at Brooks Ave. in Gillette. Some of
the new motors are equipped. Are they still using them on the Sheridan
helpers, Harold? I saw a fuel tender in Gillette yard a couple weeks ago.

Best,

Mike Decker