Re: [BRHSlist] waycar photo

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] waycar photo
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:02:10 -0600
Hi Folks:

Nice site Dan. The waycar is now sitting next to the "union" (CB&Q/C&N-W
Ry.) depot in Hot Springs, S. D. The "executive" train photos are just the
Santa Fe's version of our B-9 track geometry car....I don't know where the
B-9 went. Of all the locos in the photos....I'd take the 6100 or 4288 over
a wide cab motor any day of the week...of course the guys riding on the
Fireman's side sweatin' don't always agree with me. But...I'll take the
sweatin' in an old motor over the complete and continuous discomfort of
having to run that stupid desk control stand every time. I can always
change my clothes...I don't want to have to change out my knees.

Best,

Mike Decker