BRHS St. Louis Meet

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: BRHS St. Louis Meet
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:20:44 -0500
I've had several folks asking about the registration material for the Fall
BRHS Meet...the official registration packet will not be mailed until after
July 15th with the Fall Zephyr. The State of Illinois requires us to mail
out the corporation's "official business meeting" announcement within a 60
day window prior to the meeting. We do have all of the convention
information available online at the www.BurlingtonRoute.com web site.
Follow the BRHS Meeting link from the home page and follow the 2002 St.
Louis link. The hotel information is there and rooms are still available,
be sure to let them know you are with the BRHS. If you have specific
questions, you may email me directly.

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...