Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Decal question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Decal question
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:52:39 -0700
Bcc:
Cc: bill.swindell@c...
Bill,

I have not seen any G scale Q decals. However, I just kit-bashed a Bachmann old time observation car for a buddy of mine, he's a GN nut. I was able to use O scale GN decals and they fit GREAT. Just the right size for the letter boards.

For the drum head, I used an O scale freight car set and the GN round hearld was just right. I must say, the car looks great, especially at night. You might look at some of Microscale O scale Q sets and see what works.

Bill, are you still in the Bay Area? If so, let me know off list as we just had an Everywhere West meeting and are hoping to do another one in the fall.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA