Micro Scale Set 87-1130

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Micro Scale Set 87-1130
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:10:37 -0000
Listers:

Micro-Scale has revised the subject set. Although I have only had
telephone conversation and have not actually seen the revision, I
understand the properly scaled heralds are now included. This
set is for locomotives other than the S4, O5 and M4 variations.

Dale Walker of Micro-Scale has offered to replace the first issue
of 87-1130. Send your sets to the M-S address and request a
revised set.

I think we owe this manufacturer a word of gratitude and our
support for acting quickly to correct an unfortunate oversite.
Please, include words to that effect with your request.

Ed DeRouin