Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger@K...

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger@K...
From: NNull@a...
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 22:20:54 EDT
Leo,
Could you elaborate a little on the terminology? I'm not up on tank car
nomenclature.

The other thing that is interesting (and don't quote me on the numbers as
they are only 3rd hand hearsay) is the plant currently has the capacity to
suck up and process every kernal of corn from some ridiculous radius of
milage like 100 miles. And remember we're talking the heart of corn country
here. That's a lot of corn even if the milage radius is only a quarter of
that radius. The use of fructose in soda has made a profit for that
facilitiy a few times over!

Nolen