Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 18:52:54 -0400
Russell,
Thanks for the offer of the track chart. I have several from different
dates, but not one from as late as that. I would be interested in a copy if
you didn't mind. Maybe we could arrange that off-list?

Walter tells me that from his memory they used an old truck with a drawbar
on the back to move cars at the Hubinger plant so I may just have to be
satisfied with switching strings of cars in and out. Thanks for the info
about how different plants handle that sort of thing. I know that Keokuk
Electrometals had its own switcher at one time, but wasn't sure about
arrangements at Hubinger.

Duncan