Cab roofs & waycar decals

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Cab roofs & waycar decals
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:18:19 -0600
I've been looking through the various "color" books to try and determine what
Burlington steam locomotives had their cab roofs painted red. It appears some
do and some don't. Is there a pattern I'm missing? What color Modelflex paint
would be the closest match for a CB&Q/C&S engine?

Another question. I remember a discussion a few months ago about Microscale
doing a decal set for CB&Q waycars. Have they been released?

Thanks,

Rick Patterson
Worland, Wyoming