Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa
From: "Ewinger" <ewinger@l...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:18:01 -0500
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 2:15 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa

> Two things have brought me to the point of asking for any specific
information people might have about the Hubinger (now Roquette) plant in
Keokuk, Iowa. First, I've ordered the three Walther's boxcars lettered for
Hubinger (I'll comment on them when I receive them). Second, I'm now laying
the track at the back of my yard where the plant is located and I need to
figure out how I'm going model the plant and its operations. I have the
Sanborn map as well as several track plans of Keokuk. What I'm needing is
any pictures of the plant and warehouse that people might have (or be able
to point me to) and any recollections people may have of switching the
plant. I realize that some of this is very specific, but I've always been
amazed at what this list can come up with. Thanks. Duncan Cameron