Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:15:33 -0400
Two things have brought me to the point of asking for any specific information
people might have about the Hubinger (now Roquette) plant in Keokuk, Iowa.
First, I've ordered the three Walther's boxcars lettered for Hubinger (I'll
comment on them when I receive them). Second, I'm now laying the track at the
back of my yard where the plant is located and I need to figure out how I'm
going model the plant and its operations. I have the Sanborn map as well as
several track plans of Keokuk. What I'm needing is any pictures of the plant
and warehouse that people might have (or be able to point me to) and any
recollections people may have of switching the plant. I realize that some of
this is very specific, but I've always been amazed at what this list can come
up with. Thanks. Duncan Cameron