Re: [BRHSlist] Livestock Trains

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Livestock Trains
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 07:52:06 -0700
Bcc:
Doug,

I have the May 1951 freight schedule and here's what if shows:

DENVER TO CHICAGO
Lv Denver 7:00PM Mon.
Arriving at:
McCook 2:40AM Tue.
Hastings 8:00AM
Lincoln 11:00AM
Creston 6:00PM
Ottumwa 10:00PM
Burlington 2:30AM Wed.
Galesburg 11:15AM
Congress Park 9:00AM
Chicago 9:30AM

Also listed on the same page as No. 62 are the Denver to St. Louis , Denver to Kansas City, Denver to Twin Cities and several other schedules.

What I don't understand, it appears that there are several No 62's? Doesn't make sense. As an example, the Denver to Chicago run shows it arriving Lincoln at 11:00AM, yet the schedule for Denver to Twin Cities show No. 62 arriving Lincoln at 1:00PM? Can someone explain to me?

If you would like, I can scan a copy of the pages that refer to train No. 62 and will forward it to you. Let me know.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA