Re: [BRHSlist] Pullman

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Pullman
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 08:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
List
I have done extensive research on the Pullman
Conductors' (and porters') work practices i.e. working
agreements, court cases, etc.. By the way, Railroad
Commission of Texas v. Pullman Co. is an important
U.S. Supreme Court case that touches on this subject,
312U.S.496. If any one has questions, I'll try to
answer them.
John D, Mitchell, Jr.