Opportuniies to Participate in BRHS

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Opportuniies to Participate in BRHS
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 15:05:21 -0000
Listers:

With my imaging and publishing workload increasing at an
amazing clip. I regretfully inform you that 2002 will be the last
year I participate as the Calendar Editor or Fuka/Miekiszak Award
Coordinator. I had a great deal of fun and enjoyed the
experience.

That being said, I am searching for replacement candidates. If
you have any interest in either spot please contact me off list.

Both 'jobs' are one time per year tasks. I generally have the next
year's calendar ready for the printer in June or July. You do not
need scanning equipment, merely the ability to select photos
and develop captions. The same is true for the award position.
The Directors are very happy to assist. I would be willing to share
and coach to the extent possible.

Ed DeRouin