Passenger Car at Sequim, WA

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Passenger Car at Sequim, WA
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@m...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 03:12:13 -0000
There were several posts a couple of months back about the passenger
car at Sequim. I had an opportunity to take a glance at one side of
it in early April.

>From the window arrangement, I would say it is one of the 52 seat
coaches built in 1937 or 1938 for C&S or FW&D. The side that I was
able to view had, from the left, the vestibule, one small window, two
slightly larger windows about 1/2 full size, seven full size windows,
and then two 1/2 full size windows. The window arrangement
definitely does not match the 52 seat coaches in the 4703-4715 series
built in 1940. The stainless steel fluting appeared to be a little
brighter where the small RR letterboards would have been at each end
for the C&S or FW&D name plates.

Glen Haug