Early Zephyrs....test question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Early Zephyrs....test question
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:53:41 EDT
I received my copy of EZ yesterday and was up until the "wee hours" last
night perusing it.

Here's a question to test your knowledge of "Burlington Past".

On page 45 of EZ there is a photograph of 5 railroad officials standing in
front of the Zephyr at Broad St. Station. The caption names from the left
two men and then states "two unidentified individuals".

Do you know who the "unidentified" tall man holding his coat is??? You
should.

Let's see who does. I've already sent a note to TLC as to his identity to
pass along to the author for future editions of EZ. I can't think of any
clues I could give without giving it away.... Ed DeRouin, you ought to know.

Pete Hedgpeth