Material Deadline for Waycars of The CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Material Deadline for Waycars of The CB&Q
From: "qmp211" <kd423@h...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:31:19 -0000
Hi Everybody,

The deadline for material for the Waycar Book is now June 1, 2002.
This is the drop dead date. We will assemble the book in June and
send it to the printer. Delivery will be in time for the St. Louis
Convention. The retail price will be set at a later date.

We've had some great material come in including a completely revised
roster. Lots of new photos. We could use more color slides of waycars
and "waycar light" type shots, steam era and diesel era. Waycar light
shots are the waycar and motive power only, no freight cars.

If you have any material to contribute, let us know off list, ASAP.

MOW or Motorcars next.

Thank-you for your interest.

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543