Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters
From: "Stephen Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:52:37 -0500
That was Silver Inn 1.0.

Silver Inn 2.0 remained in service until Amtrak, if I am not mistaken. I would
be very interested in what happened to it as it was not one of the cars picked
up by Amtrak (Although both DZ diners, all Q CZ diners and the Silver Cuisine
were).

sjl

Stephen and Linda Levine
steveandlindaare@c...
If trains were just for kids...we wouldn't wanna grow up!