Re: Proto 2000 USRA 0-6-0

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Proto 2000 USRA 0-6-0
From: "nycbqfan" <jsauer@e...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:56:01 -0000
Charlie,

As I get older and my eyes don't focus up close as well, "Horribly
Oversized" seems like it's becoming "Distressingly Undersized". If
Life-Like ever came out with some Proto 2000 equipment of comparable
detail, etc. in O scale, I could ALMOST be tempted to make a switch.

Speaking of larger scales, I had the pleasure of running Valley
Railroad's (Essex, CT) 2-8-0 two weeks ago (one of those engineer for
an hour programs). Bigger is better! Can't wait to try it again.

John Sauer
Huntington, NY