P2k SD-9 Black/Grey

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: P2k SD-9 Black/Grey
From: "atrain39" <atrain39@h...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:30:03 -0000
I am considering purchasing one of the recently released SD-9's from
P2k. I am looking for info from someone who has seen one of these.
Did
they use the same black/grey combo as the original SD-7's or did they
stick with the color shades from their GP-7, SW-9/12? I know the
color
match question has been covered here before. I would be more inclined
to buy the new SD-9 if it matched the SD-7. Not really crazy about
repainting the grey either. I felt the grey was too dark on the
geep.
Thanks in advance.
A F Niederer