Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:38:51 -0600
'Car Names Numbers and Consists' was compiled and published in 1972 by
Robert Wayner of Wayner Publications- and has long been out of print. Bob
recently changed the name 'Wayner Publications' to 'Railroad Books' and is
based in New York City. I buy a lot of my more obscure railroad books for
the store from him and I have been dinging on him to reprint the 'CNN&C'
book but can't seem to make him budge. Maybe we could all gang up on him and
get him to reprint it before my copy is all worn out????? Bob is the guy who
also published 'Diesel Locomotive Rosters- The Railroad Magazine Series'
which was a reprint of all the locomotive rosters that appeared in 'Railroad
Magazine' years ago and was compiled by Sy Reich.

John Olson
Billings, Mt.