Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Rosters
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
There was a paper back book published many years ago called "Car Names Numbers
& Consists". I don't remember the author, but it did list all of the Q's Budd
cars starting with the Pioneer Zephyr. Dave Hanks
Ralph Brown <cbq682@g...> wrote: To anyone with the knowledge:

I would like to know where I can obtain a roster of CB&Q Budd passenger
cars? I have a Budd Grill-Chair car made by Walthers. It includes
decals for the name "Silver Inn". There is only one name and one set.
Unfortunately the decals are junk. Fell a part when I tried to apply
them. Was Silver Inn the only car of this type? Did any of the
streamlined stainless steel Budd cars (of any type; coach, diner, dome,
etc.) ever wear just a number and not Silver. . .? Where can I find a
roster of names, and possibly numbers?

I have been all over the internet and cannot located anything. The
roster on the BRHS website is of cars still around today. Any help
would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT