RE: [BRHSlist] Streator Meet

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Streator Meet
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:37:39 -0500
I absolutely agree with the kudos for a great meet.
Only downside was holding the roundtable clinic on the sales floor. Over
half the audience gave up because you could not hear over the din of people
haggling. A shame that more of us could not hear the presenter's comments.
Don Lamb's presentation was absolutely top notch. I am glad to hear that
Overton's material was saved (and found!) at the Newberry. Wonder what
other goodies were in his research files beyond the Perkins letterpress
file.....
Charlie