Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: [Midrail] Re: "Q" Centennial Cutoff questions

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fwd: [Midrail] Re: "Q" Centennial Cutoff questions
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@i...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:59:12 -0500
Cc: <sedwards4@k...>
All,

Trains operate from West Quincy or Thomas Hill to Kansas City.

Unless there is someone still hanging on with a guarantee there
will be no Clerical employees there and they would not be called
"Operators" anyway. My "Where are there still Clerks?" resource
is at work but I'll ask later.

Right now there are 2 units, BNSF 2761 & EMDX 771 and 20 cars
physically present. Anything interesting? Nothing stored, all look
to be active. There is an air dump still lettered "NP 89132"
BN 961490 a MofW flat but it is ex NP 62923 and was built in 1968.
BN 972615, a Spreader is ex CB&Q 203842, built 01-Jun-48.
Waycar on hand is BN 12141 which is a 1977 BN purchase.

A 24 Hour Lineup as of this moment:

TRNNSET3 ***** Yard System ***** 04/11/02
< 1 BNSF SANBER - Outbound Lineup - 20:38:13PT 1 >

Outbound D Inb Est Call T W F I P Lead Dy
Train R Arrv Dept Time S P U N U Loco Trk Lds Mty Car Tons Lngth Cd
------------- - ----- ---- ----- - - - - - ---- ---- --- --- --- ----- ----- --
R CHI4221 10A E 1314A 1329 None N N
R CHI4221 11A E 1013A 1028 None N N
R CHI4221 12A E ORIG 0800 0700E N Y Y 3 2 5 498 297
E THHNAM0 71A W 0800 0730E N N LO
M KCKGAL1 12A E 0849 0819E N N 4256 26 72 98 6023 6492
BNSF4256 Eps BNSF3524 Wps BNSF3422 Eps BNSF3437 Eps BNSF7303 Wps
HLCX 595 Wps CSXT8407 Eps
R CHI4221 12A W 1045 None N N Y 1 1 27 53
R CHI4221 12A E 1242 None N N
R CHI4221 12A E 1858 None N N
M NSIKCK1 12A W 2022 2007E N N 23 34 57 4218 3099
****** End of Data - Enter new start value ******

There is nothing sinister about the 3 switch engines on M-KCKGAL. Northtown
is just short right now and Argentine has a surplus. Looks like 3 through trains
in 24 hours and a local that is going to go out and then turn back in today.

Russ