Recent eBay Aeolus sale.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Recent eBay Aeolus sale.
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:56:03 EDT
Just for kicks did anybody follow the HO scale Aeolus 4-6-4 sale that went
down on Saturday afternoon on eBay? Last Aeolus on eBay went for $8-900
maybe two years ago. This mint example and only the second I've ever seen on
eBay went for $1185. This has to set a record possibly for this model and
may well be the most ever paid for a Nickle Plate Products model. I'm going
to try to put the link for the sale in this post but Yahoo will probably
strip it out. If you really want to see it just do a search on CB&Q brass
and it will pop up.

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1718165340";>eBay
item 1718165340 (Ends Apr-06-02 10:55:28 PST ) - Brass NPP CB&Q
Streamline</A>

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL