Re: [BRHSlist] 42' Flats

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 42' Flats
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:15:59 -0500
Dan
Sorry it's taken me a bit to dig out my car rosters. My earliest one is
from 1951 and my latest from 1957. Neither show flat cars in a 900xx
series. I bought one of the HO cars several years ago with a "New" date in
the 1920s. Either these cars are an invention or they were all retired by
the beginning of the fifties. Mine's going to be weathered beyond
recognition and parked on a spur somewhere since my layout's set in the
early sixties.
Duncan Cameron