RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Pioneer Zephyr

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Pioneer Zephyr
From: Bob Yarger <bobyar2001@y...>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:34:36 -0800 (PST)
This unfortunately is the state of a lot of the
rolling stock and locomotives we've "saved". It would
be best if this train were in public or at least
non-profit hands, where grant monies could be applied
for its restoration. In my estimation, it is a black
hole for any private owner's money. If the interior
furnishings are lost, that restoration could be a very
big task. It would be great to see it run again, but
it should at least become a display piece at some Q
station. Those who are interested may read my
editorial on the subject in the editorials section of
RyPN.

http://www.rypn.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kXNj8C/V.zDAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=====
Bob Yarger
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org