RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Pioneer Zephyr

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Pioneer Zephyr
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:17:57 -0600
John-
It isn't "a shame".... merely stripped for restoration. Hopefully, all the
bits and pieces of the interior are still available for reinstallation. The
trainset is actually quite restorable from what I can see..... the exterior
and structure look to be in excellent shape, and being stainless steel,
won't suffer from their current exposure! All it takes is a ton of money!!!
Charlie