Albia - DM Branch

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Albia - DM Branch
From: "Walter Ohrnell" <wohrnell@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:09:12 -0600
With a little prodding I have decided to model (because of space limitations) a
portion of the Albia - Des Moines branch. The time frame would be between 1957
& 1959. The CB&Q, Wabash and M&StL would be represented.

With the help of several members of the BRHS, I have begun gathering material
on this line. I have Mike Spoor's Vol.3 with the pictures at Albia, Lovilla,
Knoxville, Glake and Des Moines. I am looking for additional pictures. I also
have pictures of various depots along the line obtained from Robert C. Brown.

The track profiles provided by Bill Hirt show an interlocking plant at Tracy
where the Wabash peeled off. I am wondering what type signals were used there?
The profile shows one double headed signal and two single headed signals?

Any additional help would be appreciated.

Lenny