RE: [BRHSlist] C.R.O.P. car in color

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] C.R.O.P. car in color
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:27:45 -0600
.....better know as the Abraham Lincoln Freedom Train.... an XM-32 with red,
white and blue stripes. One of the tinplate companies just did the car in O
gauge. Far as can be determined, the Q was the only road to paint up a
special car. Other cars in the train may have had banners taped to them,
but there is not a matching set of GM&O, IC, etc.. cars to go along with
it.... I've never seen a color photo but have an 8x10 B&W glossy of it
somewheres.
Charlie