Information on CB&Q line

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Information on CB&Q line
From: "bn7080" <mnorownr@m...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:05:12 -0000
Hi All,
I'm looking for information on the Galesburg to West Quincy mian line
in 1968. I'm hoping to build an operating model layout of this area.
Points of interest are train schedules, Types of trains ie: grain,
coal.
What did the towns look like as far as track layout and industries?
What kind of power was assigned?
What trains were worked in West Quincy?
Which trains were through trains?
What trains went south from Bushnell?
I hope you see a patteren here. I would like as much as I can get.
Information that is. Pictures are also welcome. I have a trip planed
this summer to this area. It's about a 100 miles but I think a hike
could be in order.

Thanks for your time,
Randy Doman
bn7080@y...